FUNKTIONAL TRAINING WITH THE KETTLEBELL
As certified kettlebell instructor I offer one of the most efficient full-body trainings for strength, condition and mobility.
In individual one to one trainings you learn the technique of kettlebell exercises; you get useful tips for your own training and how to integrate your kettlebell training in your daily routine.
WHEN DO YOU TRAIN WITH A KETTLE BELL?
- Strength in core, arms and legs (full body training)
- Movebility for hips, shoulder and vertebrae
- Weight reduction and body definition
- Therapy for back, shoulder and hips
Main exercises are: Swing, Clean, Squat, Military Press, Turkish get up
Kettle bell weights (at the beginning): 12kg (men), 8kg (women)
Amount of time to learn the techniques: 2-3 sessions
Training place: individual
ADVANTAGES OF KETTLE BELL TRAINING
- training on evrey place is possible
- less time for training
- varied functional training
- ideal to addition to games like tennis, golf, football